Forum Forum fanów zespołu ABBA Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ UżytkownicyGrupy Zaloguj
other than that I cant elaborate much more on it

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum fanów zespołu ABBA Strona Główna » Regulamin Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat

other than that I cant elaborate much more on it
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234

Post other than that I cant elaborate much more on it Odpowiedz z cytatem
OAKLAND – The Blue Jays will send three representatives to the All-Star Game on July 15 in Minneapolis. American League manager John Farrell of the Boston Red Sox announced that Jose Bautista would be his starter in right field as voted by the fans. For Bautista, its a fifth All-Star selection, all in a row. Hes the American Leagues starting right fielder for the fourth consecutive season. Bautistas hitting .300/.423/.529 in 83 games. His 60 walks and on-base percentage of .423 are the best in baseball. Bautista, for the second time, was the leading vote getter. “Its great to have the support and I feel thankful and appreciative of all the votes,” said Bautista. “Its nice to know that people are paying attention and theyre watching you succeed. To just know that people are paying attention and watching is always a pleasure to me. It takes a lot to sit in front of your computer and vote or go to the stadium and fill out ballots and take up some of your time. Im always thankful for that.” Edwin Encarnacion receives his second All-Star honour and second consecutive. He was picked by Farrell, a managers selection. Encarnacion, as of Sunday, is baseballs leader with 70 RBI. His 26 home runs are second only to the White Soxs Jose Abreu (27). He will not appear in the All-Star Game due to a right quadriceps strain. Left-hander Mark Buehrle is a players selection and makes his fifth career All-Star appearance and his first since 2009. He was the starting pitcher for the American League in 2005, the same year his White Sox went on to win the World Series. Buehrle is 10-6 with a 2.60 ERA this season. He was selected by his peers in the players vote. “Obviously that means a lot because guys around the league are kind of paying attention and recognize what youre doing out there on the field; that means a lot,” said Buehrle. “Even if the manager selects you its obviously great but if the players select you its a little bit more.” Last season a Blue Jays team that would end up with 74 wins sent four players to the All-Star Game (Bautista, Encarnacion, Brett Cecil and Steve Delabar). Matt Murray Jersey . According to a police report, Douglas is accused of grabbing his girlfriend by the neck and slamming her against the wall several times while he carried her from the elevator to their Hartford hotel room early Sunday morning. Pittsburgh Penguins Gear . Orlov, who scored two goals in the game, was assessed a major penalty for boarding on the play. The Flyers scored once on the power play and again with the extra attacker with 65 seconds remaining to send the game to overtime. https://www.cheappenguinsjersey.com/1751q-matt-cullen-jersey-penguins.html . At this rate, the Flyers captain is set to be remembered more for a fantastic finish. Dan Frawley Jersey .C. -- Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured so many wild swings -- big wins, surprising losses, NCAA drama -- that no one can blame their Hall of Fame coach for wondering whats next. Randy Carlyle Jersey .com) - Stephen Currys jumper with 3.If Marc Methot and the Ottawa Senators are closing in a new deal, the defenceman is staying tight-lipped about it. "Id like to think we are getting closer, other than that I cant elaborate much more on it," Methot told a scrum of reporters on the first day of training camp on Thursday. "It does no good having me comment on the way things are going." On Monday, Senators GM Bryan Murray told TSN Hockey Insider Bob Mckenzie that if they cant get Methot re-signed soon they will have to look at trading him rather than lose the pending unrestricted free agent in the summer. "Its one of those situations where its not always going to be easy and Ive just got to hope that my representative in Larry Kelly does his job and sorts out all that stuff," Methot said, addressing trade speculation. "Right now, Im just focused on camp and getting into shape, getting my legs back and helping the team win some gamees.dddddddddddd" Methot and Kelly fired back later in the week saying they were close on a deal off by just $300,000 a season - numbers the Senators disagree on. Kelly declined to comment further on the issue to TSN. The 29-year-old blueliner is in the fourth and final year on his current contract thats worth an average annual value of $3.75 million. Methot scored six goals and added 17 assists over 75 games in 2013-14, his second year in the nations capital. "Ive got to be better - I want to be better," Methot continued. "Theres not a whole lot different that I can do other than maybe approach it slightly different this year. Through camp really focus on the exhibition games that I am playing in and making sure right from the get go were coming out hard. As far as the partners and all that stuff goes I have no idea yet, but well see whoever Im with Ill be ready to go." ' ' '
Pon Lis 25, 2019 04:03 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Pon Lis 25, 2019 04:03

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum fanów zespołu ABBA Strona Główna » Regulamin Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: